Bupa Hong Kong Introduces New Diagnostics and Imaging Centre with Quality Healthcare, Expanding Healthcare Services in Hong Kong
HONG KONG SAR – Media OutReach – 16 November 2023 – Bupa Hong Kong is delighted to announce the opening of Alpha Medical Diagnostic Centre in collaboration with its healthcare provision arm, Quality HealthCare Medical Services Limited (QHMS). Located at Pioneer Centre in Mong Kok, this new facility harnesses advanced AI technology to enhance testing and analysis precision and speed, represents a significant milestone in QHMS’ business expansion, providing customers with timely access to healthcare services.
Spanning 6,000 square feet, the Alpha Medical Diagnostic Centre is equipped with medical technology advancements, facilitating accurate and timely diagnoses. The centre offers a wide range of diagnostic services, including:
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI): The advanced MRI system with the value-added AI technology AIR™ Recon DL automates the scan process, offering customer-friendly exams with versatility, productivity, and consistent quality. It also streamlines imaging performance, providing consistently accurate and quick results which enhance customer comfort across the entire MR experience.
- Computed Tomography (CT): The 256 Slices CT Scanner combines high definition, low dose, and one heartbeat in one scan, providing a better patient experience.
- 3D Mammography and Ultrasound: The 3D mammogram and Ultrasound system delivers improved diagnostic accuracy to enhance clinical performance.
- General Radiography and Health Screening: Integrated health check-up and general imaging facilities including digital X-ray, Bone Densitometry, Ultrasound and Treadmill offer additional check-up options.
- Dedicated Ladies’ Zone: A dedicated space that caters the unique needs and preferences of female patients, ensuring their comfort and privacy.
The Alpha Medical Diagnostic Centre is the latest addition to QHMS’ network of diagnostic centres, which includes six Alpha Medical Diagnostic Centres, Central Medical Diagnostic Centres, and the Central PET/CT Scan Centre.
Fiona Harris, Managing Director of Bupa Hong Kong, stated, “At Bupa Hong Kong we give customers an integrated healthcare experience at every touchpoint, from a General Practice visit – virtually or in person, to specialist service, to protecting the health of you and your family. The opening of the Alpha Medical Diagnostic Centre provides our customers with service they can trust and rely on.”
Elaine Chu, General Manager of QHMS, added, “With the integration of AI technology, we can offer faster, more accurate, and more timely diagnoses for our customers. Our goal is to support the health needs of our customers by offering diagnostic tools and services under one roof, offering convenience and timely access when needed.”
Bupa Hong Kong members are at the forefront of our integrated healthcare network, enjoying the privilege of accessing timely and convenient care at these Diagnostic Centres within seven days. By simply calling the booking express hotline at +852 8100 0456, Bupa Hong Kong members can experience the ease and efficiency of scheduling their appointments, ensuring their healthcare needs are met promptly.
About Bupa health insurance and health services in Hong Kong
Bupa’s purpose is helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives and making a better world.
We are an international healthcare company serving over 38 million customers worldwide. With no shareholders, we reinvest profits into providing more and better healthcare for the benefit of current and future customers.
In Hong Kong, we are known as an integrated healthcare specialist, offering one-stop solutions across domestic health insurance, international health insurance, as well as primary care services through Quality HealthCare Medical Services (QHMS).
Our healthcare provision arm, QHMS, became part of Bupa in October 2013. As a private clinic network in Hong Kong, we offer Western Medicine, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Diagnostics & Imaging, Dental, Physiotherapy, Mental Health and Wellness services through a network of provider service points in Hong Kong. We also operate a private nursing agency and Bupa medical centres and dental centres in Hong Kong.
The issuer is solely responsible for the content of this announcement.